A completely different security service.
Today, common network-monitoring approaches rely on deep packet inspection (DPI), log files, or event information. Yet there are inherent flaws in each of these methods.
- Security “blind spots” are increasing – even exponentially – due to higher levels of encryption and the proliferation of unmanaged devices.
- Indirect, “noisy” data sources and too many false positives make it difficult – and time-consuming – to uncover real security issues.
- Costs escalate quickly, especially factoring in personnel time and inefficient security actions.
Endpoint modeling is unlike traditional security tools. Only endpoint modeling can overcome limitations found in the following security tools:
- Perimeter firewalls that statically block operations.
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS) that look for signatures of known malware.
- Layer 7 security tools, such as a web application firewall, that attempts to understand user-level data within network flows.
- Single-purpose visualization tools for network flow data, log files, and event information.
Endpoint modeling can help any organization in any industry understand normal behavior for every device on any network.
Sign up for a free trial now to see how your security will never be the same.
Start free trial